The freshness of the fruits topped with a drizzle of lavender honey are paired perfectly with the bright notes of a lovely Rosé.
• 2 cups Flour
• 1 ½ sticks unsalted Butter, chilled
• 2 tablespoons Sugar
• ½ teaspoon Salt
• 3-4 tablespoons chilled Rosé
1. Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or mixer.
2. Blend a few times until butter is about the size of a pea.
3. Slowly drizzle in the Rosé until dough comes together.
4. Remove dough from bowl and pat down into 5-6 small discs.
5. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for at least an hour or longer.
• 3 Peaches, peeled & sliced
• 1 basket Blueberries
• 1 basket Fresh Figs, quartered
• 2 tablespoons flour
• 1/4 cup sugar
• Pinch of salt
1. In a large bowl, gently toss the fruits with the sugar, flour, and salt until just blended.
• 1 egg, whisked in a small bowl
• ¼ cup sliced Almonds
• Lavender Infused Honey to drizzle
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Roll out pastry on a well-floured surface one at a time. Transfer pastries to a parchment lined baking sheet.
3. Spoon the fruit mixture into the center of the crust, leaving a 2–3-inch border.
4. With a pastry brush, brush the sides of the pastry, press up the sides around the fruit making pleating pattern.
5. Brush tops of pastry with more egg wash.>br> Can be refrigerated up to one day before baking.
1. Sprinkle galettes with almonds.
2. Bake for 20-30 minutes until crust is golden on the bottom and the juice from the fruit bubbles into a syrup.
3. Drizzle lavender infused honey over galettes.
4. Serve & enjoy with whipped cream.
Makes 5-6 galettes. Best served one day after baking.