• 2 Pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
• ½ Cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
• ½ Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
• 6 Garlic Cloves
• 1 Tbsp Salt
• 1 Tsp Black Pepper, freshly ground
• 1 Tsp Brown Sugar
• 1 Tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
• ¼ Cup Fresh Parsley Leaves
• ¼ Cup Fresh Basil Leaves
• ¼ Cup Fresh Mint Leaves
• 1 Cup Olive Oil
1. Preheat grill for 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Combine garlic, vinegar, herbs, salt, pepper and oil in blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Cut chicken breasts in to 1 to 2-inch cubes. Place into Ziploc freezer bag. Pour marinade into bag and shake briefly to evenly coat the chicken.
4. Place bag with chicken and marinade into refrigerator for at least 12 hours and up to 2 days.
5. Thread chicken breast cubes on to large skewers. And oil your grill with a paper towel that has been dipped in oil.
6. Place skewers on hot grill and cook about for about 12 minutes, turning occasionally.
7. Remove from grill and allow chicken to rest before serving.