Your State: CA
- Your Thanksgiving Table0
- Wine & Cheese0
- Halloween Treats5
Appetizers & Salads
- Butternut Squash and Portobello Mushroom Bruschetta
- Bruschetta and Toppings
- Beef Tenderloin Crostini with Thyme Aioli
- Grilled Brocollini and Ricotta on Bruschetta
- Contemporary Deviled Eggs
- Chicken Salad in Endive
- Bleu Cheese Mousse with Red Grapes and Walnuts
- The Trolley Car
- Bruschetta with Portobellos
- Asiago Cheese with Roasted Red Pepper Olive Oil, and Basil
- Fabulous Feta and Artichoke Spread
- The French Connection
- The Greek Island
- Mediterranean Masterpiece
- Portabello & Gruyere Canapes
- Phyllo Chicken Triangles
- Bruschetta Margherita
- Prosciutto & Mozzarella Bruschetta
- Curried Mushroom Dumplings
- Chicken and Ham Choi Bao
- Summer Salad
- Pear, Parmigiano, and Pine Nut Salad
- Salad of Bitter Greens & Oranges
- Italian Bread Salad with Lemon Pepper Shrimp
- Mediterranean Salad
- Cheese Tortellini with Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Rigatoni with Hearty Sausage Sauce
- Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese & Greens
- Pasta Alla Bolognese
- Garlic Polenta
- Penne with Quick Tomato Sauce & Ricotta Cheese
- Creamy Chicken Penne
- Spicy Thai Noodles
- Citrus Barbecued Chicken Breasts
- Chicken with Goat Cheese & Peppers
- Mesquite Chicken Salad
- Farfalle Pasta with Chicken, Roasted Red Peppers and Feta
- Barbequed Chicken Portabella
- Grilled Tangerine Chicken
- Red Wine Pot Roast with Porcini Mushrooms
- Barefoot Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Beef Stew
- Chargrilled Skirt Steak
- Napa Valley Burger
- Cheese Burger with Vidalia Onions
- Grilled Hot Dogs with Mango Chutney and Red Onion Relish
- Barbecued Sirloin Steak with Confit Garlic Butter
- Bush Steak with Wasabi Mashed Potatoes
- Sirloin Steak Kabobs
- The Wellington
- Grouper with Horseradish Sauce
- Ginger-Honey Amberjack
- Broiled Fish & Vegetables
- Snapper Boca Chica
- Grilled Mahi-mahi with Mango-Maize Salsa
- BBQ Lemon Pepper Salmon with Parsley, Lime & Caper Dressing
- Grilled Squid with Lemon Pepper and Herb Salad
- Grilled Lemon Halibut
- Tasmanian Shrimp with Red Chilies
Bruschetta and Toppings
- 36 slices (1/2-inch thick) day old baguette bread
- 4 cloves of garlic cut in half
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat grill.
- Brush olive oil on both sides of sliced bread, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place on grill.
- Grill both sides of bread until lightly toasted.
- Remove from grill and rub both sides with garlic.
Tomato Basil Topping
- 6 Roma tomatoes cored and diced
- 3 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 5 leaves of basil chopped
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Cut tomatoes in half length-wise, remove the core, and dice into small ¼-inch cubes.
- In a bowl, add tomatoes, garlic, basil , olive oil, and salt. Lightly toss until ingredients are well incorporated.
- Cover and refrigerate for a hour to let flavors combine.
- Spoon onto bruschetta and serve.
Wine Pairing Suggestion: Ghost Pines Cabernet Sauvignon
Cannellini Bean Topping
- 2 cups cooked cannellini beans (Canned cannellini beans will work.)
- ¼ lb thickly sliced prosciutto diced
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of finely chopped thyme
- ½ teaspoon of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, combine cannellini beans, prosciutto, garlic, thyme, olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Lightly toss to incorporate ingredients, then spoon onto bruschetta and serve.
Wine Pairing Suggestion: Louis M. Martini Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon
Special Email Offers
Welcome to The Barrel Room
This site is intended for those of legal drinking age.
By entering The Barrel Room website, you affirm that you are of legal drinking age
in the country where the site is accessed.